|Category||Data Science||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Do you want to build solutions to help Amazon become the world's best employer?
The PXT3 (People Experience Team) team is an innovated organization dedicated to the Amazon employee experience. The PXT3 Development Team's mission is to create scalable solutions to prioritize and measure the impact of the work taken on and completed by the PXT3 team. The ideal candidate is comfortable with in a "start-up" culture and flexible to span several science disciplines, including engineering, reporting and analytics platforms, and native AWS infrastructure development.
We are seeking a to help build the tools necessary to support the broad focus of the PXT3 teams (PXT3 Communications, PXT3 Policy and PXT3 Change Management teams). This includes supporting the development of web applications and structuring to support impact measurement of the PXT3 teams' work. This requires working with partner teams to ensure completeness and accuracy within customer facing applications and websites. Additionally, creating metrics and KPIs to measure the impact of the of the PXT3 team's work and impacts to the Amazon Associate experience.
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
• Minimum of 3+ years hands-on experience as a performing statistical analysis, visualization and machine learning on big
• Working knowledge of software development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Kanban, or equivalent
• Proficiency with , Spark, , R, or Scala
• Design experiments, test hypotheses, and build actionable s to deliver timely insights
• Experience working closely with internal stakeholders such as business teams, engineering teams, and partner teams and align them with respect to your focus area
• Master's/PhD degree in or Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline
• Experience with extraction, processing, filtering, and presenting large quantities via AWS technologies, , and pipelines
• Ability to translate business requirements into science problems. Independently define problem formulation and create scalable solutions
• Solve analytical problems, and effectively communicate s, trends, analysis, anomalies and results
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to convey rigorous mathematical concepts and insights to non-experts
• Experience collaborating with software engineering teams
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.