|Category||Public Policy||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for large brands, small businesses, partners (agencies and advertising software companies) and publishers. Our ad solutions-including sponsored ads, display, video, audio, and custom ads-leverage Amazon's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage audiences throughout their daily journeys.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Program Manager with excellent analytical abilities, and demonstrated ownership and organizational skills, to join the Worldwide Ad Policy team (WWAP).
Key job responsibilities
In this role you will be a key stakeholder in the successful roll out of our advertising policies into new locales as part of our Advertising International Expansion program. You will build and develop relationships from scratch with a variety of internal stakeholders across Ad Sales, Marketing, PR, and Legal. You will use these relationships to navigate the local legal, regulatory, and cultural landscapes in new Amazon locales. You will gain stakeholder and leadership approval for policy localization that you yourself will propose, draft and execute to tight deadlines.
A day in the life
You will continuously advocate for our customers by resolving ad policy escalations; demonstrating excellent judgment and using influence over authority. You will deliver internal and external training and ensure that training materials are up to date and localized. Your responsibilities will also include tracking, analysis and reporting.
About the team
WWAP sits at the nexus of numerous stakeholder relationships and works with Sr. Leadership across Amazon businesses.
• Bachelor degree
• Proven experience working with creative acceptance policies, online advertising standards, or a related field
• Two or more years of ad policy program management experience in a relevant field with demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage a diverse workload of both short and long term goals and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
• Understanding of the impact ad policy decisions have on advertisers and retail customers
• Ability to make tough decisions and deal with strong pushback confidently and diplomatically
• Superior written and verbal communication skills that set the standard for the organization
• Experience facilitating formalized trainings
• Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills; ability to analyze and interpret data
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
• Language skills: Spanish, French, German, or Japanese
• Proven experience in upholding high policy standards
• Demonstrated experience working on go-to-market strategies and supporting International product or operational launches
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.