|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
At Finance Automation, we are passionate about building services that deliver a seamless finance systems experience for Amazon. We build, operate, and scale systems that are responsible for billions of dollars in transactions, and we are central to Amazons success. If you're interested in building the next generation of financial, distributed, and directed work systems that scale with Amazon - this job is for you.
This role requires working with stakeholders, engineering teams and product management to define business strategy, requirements and timelines as well as leading cross functional development teams through design, delivery and support. This position involves regular communication with senior management on progress, risks and change control.
The ideal candidate is a demonstrated technical leader with superior analytical abilities across a global product base. This opportunity requires excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills. The ideal candidate is not just a scrum master but drives to get things done. At the core of the position is planning and Agile delivery. Ideal candidates have experience with writing detailed functional and technical specifications to meet application needs. Ideal candidates thrive in a rapidly advancing delivery-focused environment.
Ideal candidates have knowledge of the following: service-oriented architecture, distributed software, product development, build processes, project management and release models. The ideal candidate will have work experience in technical program management in a software applications environment.
• 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project. Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical design.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.