|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting-edge advances in technology and to solve real-world problems that will transform our customers' experiences in ways we can't even imagine yet. As an Account Manager, you will be working with a unique and gifted team developing exciting products for consumers and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
We are looking for a motivated, entrepreneurial, and analytical Account Manager to manage new sellers in a growing business. The ideal candidate has a terrific reputation for overachieving on goals while focusing on the customer. This is a multifaceted role, requiring the ability to manage senior level relationships with external sellers, communicate with internal leadership, develop scalable processes for new workstreams, and dive deep into problem solving and magic making for Amazon customers.
You will be expected to support the Business Development team's management of day-to-day relationships with external partners, while continuing to identify new opportunities to improve existing processes for seller onboarding, growth, and management. You will be the voice for Amazon partners to leadership as we challenge the status quo and invent on behalf of our customers. Additionally, you will gain experience working cross-functionally with the business, operations, marketing, product and tech teams.
• Deliver timely, accurate and professional assistance to all internal and external customers
• Process and manage seller registrations and product submissions
• Track and quantify seller operational challenges to provide
requirements for automation of repetitive tasks, tooling improvements, and standard operating procedures
• Manage operational relationships with stakeholders
• Work cross-functionally to improve the seller experience
• Contribute to a positive team environment and proactively help team members to meet and exceed team SLAs, quality standards, and goals
A day in the life
About the hiring group
• Good communication skills with external partners • Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership • Strong attention to detail • Organized and process oriented • BA/BS degree or equivalent experience • Proficiency with Microsoft excel
• High volume account management experience • Experience writing Standard Operating Procedures • Business Development or Marketing experience • Job history with client facing or retail customer facing • Experience defining and communicating project objectives, status, and performance metrics to key stakeholders • Have a record of accomplishment of delivering results in a scrappy, fast-paced environment. • History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.