|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
|City||Virtual Location - Washington|
Are you passionate about launching new product discovery and shopping experiences that delight customers? Do you want to join a growing startup bringing novel selection and innovative shopping experiences to Amazon customers? The Amazon Subscription and Discovery Box team is seeking a dynamic and motivated Account Rep to grow selection across all product categories at scale. Amazon Subscription Boxes provide customers an immersive and fun way to discover new products and brands. Our mission is to make product discovery simple and powerful for our customers through trusted subscription box curation.
This account rep will be accountable for building, growing and managing our third party (3P) selling partner portfolio; with the goal to grow and scale selection across all product categories.
You will play a key leadership role in the Subscription and Discovery Box strategic direction, representing the voice of our selling partners and customers and providing input to our product roadmap which will set us up to become the next $1B business at Amazon.
The ideal candidate thrives in an ambiguous environment where they must develop processes, mechanisms and guardrails to drive the customer experience. Further, the ideal candidate is a business owner who understands the key levers to drive business growth and can operationalize those levers across their team. They have a passion for people leadership and are at their best when they're building, developing and managing high-performing teams.
This account rep will be dedicated to 3P onboarding, launch activities, and ongoing seller growth. As an account rep, you will own our progressive selection growth goals for subscription boxes on Amazon, including identifying and launching 3P Sellers and influencers. A successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter with the ability to build strong inter-organizational relationships, leverage a solid track record of business development and negotiation wins, and organize processes and best practices in an ambiguous environment. This position will benefit from experience with Sales Force, Amazon's Seller Central program and category management teams, and experience in sales, project management, and CRM.
• Create and manage prospecting frameworks for sales teams
• Drive enrollments within a defined set of our Selling Partner population
• Meet or exceed quarterly launch and GMS targets
• Streamline efficiencies and drive automation of our enrollment processes empowering our Sales Operations team
• Drive the strategic direction of capacity planning (long-term) and (short-term), staff solutions strategy, and geographic diversification
• Create optimal capacity plan and set staffing targets for our teams by managing trade-offs between Customer Experience/Service Levels, Employee Experience, Operational Flexibility, and Cost Effectiveness
• Will be responsible to collaborate and align forecasted demand
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
• 10+ years of B2B sales experience
• Experience managing teams who deliver on defined goals and timelines
• Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction required
• Proven analytical skills
• Excellent written and oral communication, as well as presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
• Experience working with legal, product, and internal business owners to reach mutually beneficial agreements
• MBA degree
• eCommerce, retail technology, or software industries experience.