|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon Publisher Services helps digital publishers around the world build and grow thriving businesses. We provide services and advanced technologies to web, mobile app and advanced TV publishers of all sizes, including many of comScore's global top 100, to help them monetize their content with demand from multiple programmatic buyers. Our server-side header bidding solutions are fast and reliable across devices, handling billions of queries per day, delivering ads in milliseconds. The result is more profitable advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers.
Earlier this year, APS launched Connections Marketplace as a direct response to APS publishers looking for turnkey solutions to address an increasing array of operational challenges in the ever-evolving advertising landscape. This marketplace connects thousands of publishers to 3rd-Party (3P) providers of ads, media, and infrastructure services. Connections Marketplace solves publisher challenges with adtech service discovery, vendor selection, technical integration onboarding, and ongoing maintenance. Visit https://aps.amazon.com/aps/connections-marketplace to learn more.
Amazon Publisher Services is seeking a Sr. Business Development Manager to support third-party publisher solutions to increase adoption of our services. You will evaluate and partner with third-party service providers to ensure growth and adoption of their services with publishers. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience launching, scaling, and driving partner program adoption, and demonstrates a proven track record of closing ad tech partnerships, a deep understanding of publisher's business needs and be able to translate those needs to drive product innovation and value for customers.
In this role you will:
• Develop strategies and plans to accelerate adoption of 3P marketplace offerings between vendors and publishers
• Maintain and execute against a robust pipeline to drive program growth
• Meet or exceed quarterly third-party solutions and publisher adoption targets
• Cultivate relationships and influence senior leadership within our partners
• Translate market feedback into product requirements, and collect market intelligence to help guide the overall direction of the program.
• Work cross-functionally with marketing, product development and other internal teams to develop strategies for pipeline generation, new geographies, products and market segments
• Influencing senior leaders across Amazon by aligning with Amazon's core principles to proactively communicate program vision, customer impact, progress and plans.
Join the APS team to experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon Inc.(AMZN), one of the world's leading Internet companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in Palo Alto, Austin, New York, London, and Tokyo. Learn more at aps.amazon.com. Open to candidates sitting in Austin TX, NYC, or Santa Monica CA.
• 5+ years of experience developing, leading, negotiating and executing corporate and/or business transactions
• 5+ years of professional work experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 5 years of experience in a client facing role (business development or account management) at a technology or media company
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or other related field
• At least 4 years of business development or partnerships management or equivalent experience sourcing new business
• Experience identifying, developing, negotiating, and executing strategic business agreements
• MBA preferred
• 5+ years of experience in advertising
• Experience working with top-tier programmatic bidders (SSPs or DSPs).
• Knowledge of programmatic advertising space, including header bidding.
• Experience in writing, communicating and presenting to senior leadership
• Prior experience scaling third party ad tech services
• Experience working cross functionally, including the ability to drive consensus across multiple stakeholders
• Comfort in both setting strategy and tactical execution of projects
• Experience with financial analysis, modeling, and business skills
• Comfort working under deadlines and producing key deliverables
• Experience using Salesforce Lightning and know limitations
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.