|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Want to be hands on and build a new business to help US merchants sell in another country? Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Global Selling Account Representative to help US Softlines Sellers expand their business into the Japan marketplace.
Amazon Global Selling (AGS) exists in 10 countries, exceeds 40% of total Amazon unit sales, and continues to grow. Each year, tens of thousands of businesses join the marketplace and add millions of new products. Amazon's vision is to offer the earth's largest product selection and lowest prices for our customers.
Core responsibilities for these areas include the following:
• Identify, qualify, and cultivate Seller's commitment to the Global Selling program
• Implement, track, and analyze Seller performance metrics to make recommendations and identify areas of opportunity
• Understand and utilize Salesforce CRM tools to track account information and status of prospective Sellers and respond to business forecasts
• Manage numerous opportunities concurrently and strategically
• Meet or exceed marketing targets and operational metrics (Seller launch, selection and revenue).
• Develop a clear understanding of the Amazon Global Selling products along with the features and functionalities
• Develop a thorough understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment, including knowledge of competitive product offerings and international markets
• Drive internal partners in making change, identifying and removing roadblocks, and increasing the performance of US Sellers in Japan.
A day in the life
About the hiring group
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of sales experience in ecommerce, IT, or retail industry
• B2C sales experience
• Online sales, trading, or retail experience
• Highly analytical with the ability to manipulate and analyze huge data, including Excel and query skills
• Experience building business from scratch
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment with ambiguity
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Fluency in Japanese language
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us