|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch.
About the Role:
The Product Core Engineering organization within Twitch provides frameworks, infrastructure, services, tooling and processes that's core to the success of all Twitch product teams in delivering new and improved experiences to our customers efficiently and with higher quality. Our customers are Twitch's product engineering teams that leverage our work to build user facing products; though in some cases we do build the end-user experiences as well.
You have a technical program management background, have demonstrated experience leading simultaneous medium to large projects, and have a well-rounded technical background in SDLC disciplines. This means that you are expected to identify business and operational needs, develop a vision for addressing them, communicate and gain management agreement, and then shape the resulting initiatives, where needed also dive deep and get programs to finish line.
You will bring both deep technical and program management leadership expertise and the desire to solve ambiguous problems. You will report to the Lead TPM for Product Core Engineering.
This position can also be located remote.
• Work with engineering, product management, design, marketing, legal, etc. to deliver the features and product launches.
• Focus on the goals and outcome, not just the process.
• 3+ years of TPM, SDM or Release management experience.
• A proven track record of shipping quality products and releases.
• Ability to facilitate and align roadmaps, and manage disparate tasks with varying priorities.
• Strong technical acumen and participate and contribute to technical discussions, proactively identify challenges and risks, work with engineers and product managers on addressing challenges, and forming mitigation plans.
• Experience defining cross-organizational/company-wide strategy including driving alignment across engineering leadership.
• Solid ability to identify and mitigate risk with senior business leadership.
• Have experience establishing processes and mechanisms that are appropriate to the business needs.
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance
• 401(k), Maternity and Parental Leave
• Flexible PTO
• Commuter Benefits
• Amazon Employee Discount
• Monthly Contribution and Discounts for Wellness Related Activities and Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
• Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Served Daily
• Free Snacks and Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The pay range for this position in Colorado and Connecticut is $112,125 - 186,875 yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act and CT House Bill Number 6380. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.