|Category||Marketing & PR||Job type||Part Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Do you thrive in fast paced, ever changing environments? Do you enjoy working cross functionally and seeking solutions to problems? Audible's App Acquisition team is a core part of our mission to unleash the power of spoken word, tell great stories and elevate underrepresented voices. As an MBA Intern you will have the opportunity to work within the Core Acquisition and Mobile App Acquisition teams, you will have a hand in multiple projects over your time with us. Your voice will be heard, as you ask the right questions, develop a point of view that will influence decisions, and transform your passion for data to help drive informed decisions for the company and the customer.
• You have the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with different owners efficiently and effectively.
• You are comfortable with ambiguity - you can identify and act upon an opportunity or problem without explicit instructions and respond comfortably to ad hoc requests or changing priorities.
• You have experience or interest in technology or media sectors (audio content is a plus).
• You have strong analytical curiosity and a resilient and positive attitude.
As a Acquisition & Mobile App MBA Intern, you will...
• Work with key marketing stakeholders to determine what we're doing today to acquire new members on the iOS and Android app platforms.
• Partner with cross-functional team members to identify new in-app opportunities for acquisition and develop a series of small, executable tests to run.
• Work with key marketing stakeholders to determine what we are doing today to gain new members who are currently engaged with Audible as a non-member.
• Partner with our Business Intelligence team to determine which cohorts of customers represent the biggest opportunities for acquisition and what types of levers we can pull to acquire them
• Expectation of 20 hours per week.
• Currently enrolled in an MBA program.
• Excellent research, writing and oral communication skills.
• Highly self-motivated and sharp attention to detail.
• Experience working in a fast-moving technology company and a strong interest in the intersection between technology and media.
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently, depending on the nature of the work.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.