|Category||Leadership Development & Training||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for you to help drive development and opportunities with AWS consulting partners with differentiated vertical offerings for the largest financial institutions in the world.
As a Partner Development Manager in AWS' Global Financial Services (GFS) Professional Services (ProServe) business you will be responsible for developing and promoting consulting partners in specific technology areas to GFS customers and ProServe sellers. To accelerate our rapidly-growing partner community, we are looking for a motivated, technically savvy person to build upon our community of AWS partners that work with, or provide consulting services to GFS. In this role, you will work across the AWS organization to develop and execute FSI go-to-market plans and results with a subset of the top AWS consulting partners.
You will be expected to:
• Develop, lead and manage AWS partnerships for Global Financial Services.
• Understand each of the top FSI consulting partner's unique value proposition and evangelize this internally throughout ProServe and externally with GFS customers.
• Serve as single point of contact to the AWS GFS ProServe and platform direct and partner sales leadership.
• Own relationship between GFS consulting partners and GFS ProServe to ensure delivery of successful GFS customer engagements.
• Work with cross functional teams to create and execute on strategic business plans, inclusive of enablement, practice development, and marketing, to execute achievement against partner goals
• Drive partner sales revenue through regular pipeline, opportunity registration and business reviews with partners to manage progress against business plan and core KPIs
• Drive solutions, AWS Partner Network program attainment, continuous enablement through training and certifications and go-to-market strategies for differentiation and expanding their footprint with a focus on training and building competency in GFS ProServe.
• Act as the owner of Partner Operations, which includes lead entry, ongoing hygiene of both pipeline and revenue for FSI opportunities.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life-both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
• 5+ years in partner sales and/or alliance development in both the software/technology and FSI industries
• Experience engaging and influencing senior executives and strong familiarity with decision making processes in enterprise customers
• Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, product management and account management teams
• Experience working with partners through account management, product management, program management and business development engagements
• Verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Willing to travel domestically and internationally to meet with customers, partners, and to AWS events.
• 5+ years in program development for a global technology company, e.g. Cisco, Oracle
• Experience in sales or alliances for a public cloud technology company or division, e.g. Salesforce.com, Microsoft Azure
• Direct experience working with AWS consulting and/or technology partners or you have been an employee at a large AWS partner, e.g. Slalom, Accenture, Deloitte
• Functional expertise selling, business development or program management of large enterprise database migration customer engagements.
• Experience driving go-to-market with AWS Technology (ISV) companies, e.g. Pega Systems, Adobe
• Advanced understanding of AWS, cloud architecture and infrastructure
• Presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
• Organizational skills and attention-to-detail with the ability to set clear priorities in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
• Inquisitive; will always ask questions to see the "big picture" or get a handle on the details
• Entrepreneurial, self-starter
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.