|Category||Finance & Accounting||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon seeks a Treasury Analyst to join the Treasury Control Team, which oversees Compliance, M&A Integrations, Exposure Management, and Middle Office treasury activities. The primary focus of this role is Compliance, which includes support the following: development and maintaining Treasury's control framework, managing user access to Amazon's complex network of banks and systems, and ensuring and testing adherence to Treasury and company policies.
As a member of the Treasury Compliance team, you will be tasked to support the development of efficient processes for managing user access to Amazon's wide array of banking portals and tools. This role requires excellent communication and organizational skills, including the ability to anticipate, identify, and communicate banking infrastructure risk.
This position requires an individual with an understanding of Treasury control mechanisms, bank portal administrative functionality, and treasury workstation administrative functionality. The successful candidate will be able to work cross-functionally with Finance Operations, Payroll, SOX Compliance, Amazon subsidiaries, and more.
• Work with stakeholders to maintain a proper level of understanding and optimal usage of the new process improvements for system access requests and execution.
• Maintain documentation for the development of the new controllership tool for clear understanding and usage in relation to the bank portal and workstation entitlement processing.
• Drive adoption of Amazon's Treasury workstation for non-Treasury administrative functions.
• Manage operational flow of the new design of the 24x5 support for banking access issue management in collaboration with the Treasury India Compliance team.
• Ensure compliance with Treasury guidelines and policies including Banking Authority, Investments, and Foreign Exchange.
• 3+ years of experience in finance or a related analytical field.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, or related field.
• 3+ years of relevant experience in treasury, finance, banking, audit, or applicable industry.
• Bank account management and Treasury experience, including banking portals and treasury workstations.
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
• Excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills.
• Ability to clearly document procedures.
• Familiar with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance management.
• Familiar with Lean Principles.
• Internal audit experience with a focus on Treasury processes.
• Experience in implementing and testing adherence to Treasury controls.
• Experience with Treasury Management Systems/Workstations (e.g. Kyriba, FIS, Sungard).
• Knowledge of US and international corporate banking services, payment instruments, and payment/clearing systems.
• General knowledge of database design.
• Familiar with drafting and managing internal policies.
• Knowledge of In-House Banking, Cash Pooling, Multilateral Netting, and POBO/ROBO structures.
• Knowledge of implementing robotic process automation (RPA).
• An ownership mentality; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to provide excellent customer service to internal stakeholders.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.