|Category||PR||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
As Creative Studio Manager for the Global Operations Internal Communications team, you will manage many of the high-stakes communications projects we deliver to front-line Amazon employees. From conception to execution, you will evaluate, oversee, and help execute bar-raising creative projects, serving as the connective tissue between Amazon business "clients," communications partners, and our content studio.
OIC's in-house content studio/agency of writers, videographers, and graphic designers creates content to share with Amazonians on our owned channels. Working closely with this creative studio, you will help us manage and prioritize communications requests from our comms and business partners, helping to determine whether in-house or third-party resources will best meet the need, set deadlines, and guide projects to successful execution.
Key job responsibilities
• Liaise with Amazon communications "clients" to understand business and project needs
• Assess client briefs and assign creative resources or agencies to a project
• Proof and review design work and check all documents before they are sent off
• Assist on the creative production side when needed and meet with team members for feedback
• Set and enforce monthly deadlines, project goals, expectations, and workflows to ensure a smooth production process with on-time delivery of bar-raising creative deliverables
• Develop mechanisms to improve the creative team's ability to execute projects
About the team
The Operations Internal Communications team comes to work each day to obsess over the Amazon front-line employee's experience. We are stewards of our corporate reputation and seek ways to build brand ambassadors from the inside out. We create and deliver communications that keep our employees informed, engaged, and proud to be Amazonians.
• 7+ years of experience managing projects and programs
• 5 years working with a creative design organization
• Experience working in (or directly with) creative agencies
• Superior organizational skills, especially with large volumes of creative content including editorial copy, video, photos, and graphic assets
• Demonstrated ability to balance multiple projects - short and long-term - and deliver on time, every time
• A track record of collaborating with multiple stakeholders at all levels of an organization, sometimes with competing interest, using feedback to create a superior product
• Comfortable working against both tight and longer-term deadlines
• Ability to problem-solve, think creatively, and offer solutions to get the job done when things don't go as planned
• Ability to lead through personal influence and persuasion rather than chain of command
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.