|Category||Data Science||Job type||Full Time|
Through the Amazon Marketplace, Amazon provides individuals or enterprises the opportunity to sell their goods on the Amazon platform. Worldwide, more than a million sellers use this Marketplace and thereby contribute to the success of Amazon.
Are you interested in innovating to deliver an excellent level of service to Amazon's Selling Partners? At Amazon International Seller Services, our mission is to make Sellers successful on Amazon. The seller growth function devises programs to recruit new Sellers and improve existing Seller performance by driving them to adopt to relevant Amazon products and services. We provide necessary support to new Sellers starting from their launch on Amazon to removing blockers and setting them up for success by leveraging various programs and tools.
• Recruiting Sellers and managing Seller relationship by championing their needs at Amazon. Applying account management best practices working backwards, starting with seller account(s) and end customers.
• Managing and driving the growth of the Sellers' business by adding selection and delivering on key business opportunities for Sellers
• Managing key improvement initiatives and projects: Drive new product launches and relationship extensions by partnering with the business development and on-boarding teams
• Working with Sellers to improve operational aspects of their business in providing a great consumer experience.
• Identifying specific prospects/partners to approach, communicating the specific value proposition for their business and establishing long-term, successful partnerships
• Tracking and reporting performance using appropriate metrics. Achieve productivity and seller satisfaction targets
• Audit, monitor, and review business performance for your accounts, updating your plans to make sure actions remain optimal to deliver shared goals
• Recommend and make improvements to team processes, metrics, internal tools, SOPs, and other workflows
• 3+ years of experience in sales, account management, business development, marketing, or customer service delivery
• Bachelor's degree required, MBA is a plus
• Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction
• Excellent communication skills in written and oral English with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner
• (Must have) Ability to work with IT systems, understanding of SQL. Advanced computer literacy in MS Office suits especially MS excel (can work as internal BA/BIE for team)
• Interest in e-Commerce/Online business
• Ability to deliver results independently in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering great customer experience
• Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
• Creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for operational excellence
• E-Commerce experience preferred
• Previous responsibility for strategic development, product management or product marketing, revenue targets and quotas is desirable
• Experience of CRMs e.g. Salesforce, sales and marketing automation tools
• Experience of working on projects with global stakeholders