|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon provides Prime members unparalleled convenience and ease of mind by offering one-hour, ultra fast delivery as well as two-hour scheduled delivery of tens and thousands of essential products.
Our team is seeking a talented product manager to help us grow and evolve our technology platform to further scale processes at grocery stores and warehouses (Amazon Fresh, Whole Foods).
To be successful you need to be flexible and entrepreneurial. You are a true owner - you are passionate about the business and innovate on behalf of our customers. As a Sr. Product Manager-Technical, you will own the requirements, milestones and roll-out to a new associate experience and tech systems at UFF (Ultra Fast Fresh) warehouses worldwide. You will own product roadmap & vision for this space, prioritize features and bugs, define requirement and work directly with Technology teams. Your key stakeholders will be the Operations teams, User Design & experience teams and business teams. Your work will improve how customer orders are picked directly impacting cost and reducing defects for our customers.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Science, Engineering or Technology
• 5-8 years of Product Management experience in technology companies
• An MBA
• Exceptional passion for delivering world-class customer experiences.
• Experience in the product development of mobile applications.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
• Demonstrated ability to turn customer needs and pain points into innovative products.
• Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
• Experience in supply chain, operations, logistics, or transportation.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, support scope of requirements and prioritize.
• Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position.
• Proven track record of delivering projects within scope, time, budget and quality.
• An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment is crucial.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.