|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
(Located in Seoul, Korea)
At Amazon.com, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help companies transform and innovate with the AWS platform, this is your chance to make history.
Cloud Computing is revolutionizing Information Technology. Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS customers can requisition compute power, storage, and other services-gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as their business demands them. Customers pay only for what they use, with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments, making AWS the most cost-effective, flexible way to deliver their applications to their customers and clients. With AWS, customers take advantage of Amazon.com's worldwide computing infrastructure, that is the backbone of Amazon.com's multi-billion retail business and transactional enterprise whose scalable, reliable, and secure distributed computing infrastructure has been honed for over a decade.
Would you like to be part of the team focused on driving the adoption of Amazon's cloud computing services in Korea? Do you have the business savvy and technical literacy necessary to work with businesses large and small?
AWS is seeking an experienced sales professional to help manage the customer relationship with SK group, 3rd largest conglomerate in Korea. As a Senior Account Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of Cloud Computing adoption within the most dynamic companies in Korea. Your responsibilities will include communicating with the customer's leadership team, with the goals of maximizing customer success and customer satisfaction.
The position will be responsible for providing business leadership and management of key accounts in segment. You will build and maintain key relationships, develop and manage opportunities, monitor deployment projects and engage virtual resources. You will help define a CXO relationship strategy within the account, including engaging with AWS senior leadership team for executive sponsorships, coordinating executive business reviews, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Drive service usage growth and market share in SK group territory.
• Meet or exceed quarterly business goals.
• Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
• Accelerate customer adoption.
• Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
• Manage and support customer interactions
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• 10+ years of technology related account planning and management experience.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
• Direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills in English.
• Extensive customer network.
• Experience leading disruptive technology adoption early in the adoption curve.
• Experience with cloud services business.
• Experience with outsourced services.
• A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit Amazon Web Services**
To all Recruitment Agencies: AMAZON does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AMAZON employees or any other company location. AMAZON is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
아마존은 구성원의 다양성과 포용적 기업정책 및 조직문화를 만들어 가고 있습니다. 아마존은 공정한 기회를 제공하며, 인종, 국적, 성별, 성별정체성, 성적지향, 나이, 보훈, 장애여부 등 업무수행와 관련없는 다양성을 차별하지 않습니다. 관련하여 도움이 필요하시면 연락바랍니다.