|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
Amazon is looking for a smart and ambitious Senior Seller Consultant to join its China team, focusing on expanding CN sellers' business to emerging marketplaces. The objective of this role is to give facilitation to CN sellers to help them quickly onboard new marketplaces, by offering them necessary business guidance and removing potential barriers for them. You will also be responsible to ensure our Sellers to adopt our internal tools, related to logistics, traffic driving, business report analysis etc., to better grow their business with us, and provide the best possible experiences to our end customers.
You are anticipated to participate in/or lead initiatives/projects with cross function teams to improve both internal teams' efficiencies and external Customer and Seller experiences, such as seller quality, seller onboarding and delivery experiences etc. And you are also expected to handle key strategic accounts and famous brands which tend to have much more business complexities than normal sellers.
•Bachelor degree or above
• Demonstrated track record of success in client communication or product/service sales roles (Over 6 years）
• Experience on independently analyzing & solving problems
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work with strategic sellers and famous brands
• Ability to prioritize work in a complex, fast-paced environment and work with cross functional teams
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills (Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook, Access)
•Strong willingness to learn new things preferred.
• Strong ability to work independently and think critically.
• Experience with e-commerce or retail would be an advantage.
• Experience influencing and organizing others, whether in a direct management capacity or through experience managing projects.
•Strong ability of data mining and analysis
•Have India related working experience