|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. We obsess over providing world class support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
Summary of Responsibilities
• Provide prompt and efficient education and service to Amazon Sellers including appropriate escalation of Sellers' issues.
• Evangelize, deliver information on Amazon programs and products. Conduct effective, clear and professional written and oral communication via phone, email etc.
• Maintain a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
• Work independently on projects with good prioritization. Work cross-team while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
• Maintains excellent performance metrics such as quality, productivity and first contact resolution.
• Experience within an account management/customer service environment, with exemplary performance record, particularly in quality & productivity.
• Proficient written and oral communication in both English and Chinese.
• Enthusiasm, strong ownership and self-motivation.
• Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
• Appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
• Proper communication, composure, and professional attitude.
• Required skill-sets including MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
• Committed customer advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
• Success in managing dynamic account portfolios.
• Ability to dive into ambiguous cases and sort out solution.
• Data expertise, e.g. SQL.
• Experience with global tax or European Value Added Tax (VAT).