|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
At Amazon Advertising, our teams strive to reinvent the way advertisers and agencies build brands and drive performance in their advertising. By using Amazon's foundation in e-commerce, we help brands connect with the right customers through creative solutions and formats across screens and devices, and in the physical world.
Within Amazon Advertising, the AdTech Sales Organization is comprised of sales professionals focused on developing strategic partnerships and driving adoption of Amazon Advertising technology products across advertising agencies and enterprise clients. The AdTech Sales Organization specializes in selling Amazon Advertising technology, including our DSP, ad serving, APIs, and cloud products. We build partnerships that enable our global customers to leverage our technology to optimize the customer experience, exceed their business goals, and navigate complex marketing challenges within a rapidly changing landscape.
Senior AdTech Account Executives are responsible for building relationships with various global advertising technology stakeholders, including CMOs, CTOs, Procurement and marketing leaders, as well as programmatic advertising leadership across agency and brands. They work collaboratively with other sales teams internally, enabling solutions for marketers across our AdTech offerings and creating significant new business opportunities for Amazon Advertising. They work closely with Amazon Advertising Solutions Architects to develop and promote advertising technology solutions for global enterprise marketers and with the product and services teams to help evolve our technology offerings for more rapid adoption by our customers' marketing departments and their partners. They are also responsible for building cross functional internal partnerships with AWS, in order to bring client stakeholders innovative solutions that bridge cloud and AdTech products.
The ideal candidate will have a business development, enterprise sales or consulting background, experience selling and implementing large-scale projects at a global level, a track record of thought-leadership on marketing industry trends and emerging technologies in this space, and a deep understanding of SaaS companies and advertising technology partners used by enterprise marketers. They should demonstrate an ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions by working cross-organizationally to build consensus. Finally, this person must have demonstrated an ability to work collaboratively to build processes and scale knowledge across internal teams to grow an organization's sales capabilities.
• Own relationships with global AdTech decision makers across both brands and agencies, in order to successfully build and maintain a sales pipeline.
• Deeply understand Amazon Advertising's AdTech value proposition, and effectively articulate that value to our clients
• Own a strategic client development plan in partnership with key internal stakeholders (e.g. sales teams, product teams, ad-tech solutions architects, marketing, partner team, legal, support, etc.) that is built on the adoption of Amazon Advertising technology (e.g. clean rooms, ad serving, programmatic).
• Respond to inbound RFPs, RFIs, and proactively develop custom ideas and solutions
• Capture client feedback on business alignment and usability of Amazon Advertising technology, organizing feedback and collaborating with product management to drive scalable changes through to completion
• Conduct live demonstrations of Amazon technology products
Open to locations NYC or Chicago
• Experience closing sales and generating revenue
• 5+ years of B2B sales experience
• 8+ years of B2B experience in a sales or partnership development role selling technology products
• Past experience driving revenue growth for an enterprise software or advertising technology company with global responsibility
• Understanding of database structure including SQL query languages
• Experience selling enterprise cloud
• Able to effectively and confidently communicate and influence senior stakeholders (VP & C-level clients)
• Ability to meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
• Excellent analytical abilities and confidence in the use of data
• Excellent project management, written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor's degree
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.