|Category||Data Science||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon Science gives you insight into the company's approach to customer-obsessed scientific innovation. Amazon fundamentally believes that scientific innovation is essential to being the most customer-centric company in the world. It's the company's ability to have an impact at scale that allows us to attract some of the brightest minds in artificial intelligence and related fields. Our scientists continue to publish, teach, and engage with the academic community, in addition to utilizing our working backwards method to enrich the way we live and work.
Please visit https://www.amazon.science for more information.
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online by giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Within Amazon, the Selling Partner Support Organization's goal is to enable 3rd party Sellers of any size by helping them build the business they want. We obsess over providing world-class support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform on a worldwide scale.
Selling Partner Support strives to predict our Seller's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners to better serve their customers. The Selling Partner Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd Party business partners, so to our Sellers we ARE Amazon.
• Masters Degree
• 4 + years of experience with data scripting languages (e.g SQL, Python, R etc.) or statistical/mathematical software (e.g. R, SAS, or Matlab)
• PhD degree in Statistics, Applied Math, Economics, Computer Science, Machine Learning or a related quantitative field with at least 2 years of working experience as a Data Scientist
• Experience using AWS technologies such as Redshift, S3, EMR and data pipelines and scaling models into production
• Experienced in Machine Learning
• Experience working with econometric models on causal impact questions
• Experience in designing and analyzing large scale experiments
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us