|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of advertising and e-commerce, offering advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across Amazon's mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and the Amazon DSP. We believe that advertising, when done well, can enhance the customer experience and generate a positive return on investment for our advertising partners.
We are hiring an Account Manager to deepen our relationships with our medium to large advertisers. This role requires strategic as well as consultative digital expertise to optimize value and impact for advertisers. You will leverage Amazon's proprietary data to provide tailored strategies spanning Amazon's suite of products to meet your customer's business goals. This role drives customer success through close partnership and innovations with Amazon sales, creative, operations, product, and retail teams.
• Use knowledge of Amazon Advertising full-funnel ad products and measurement to craft tailored proposals for customers.
• Hit or exceed revenue targets for assigned book of business.
• Achieve assigned non-revenue business objectives and goals.
• Own all facets of the account management process for medium to large accounts, and develop strategic relationships with key points of contact.
• In partnership with the account team, develop annual brand and media strategies that map to customer objectives.
• Use first-party and third-party insights to build pre-flight, in-flight, and post-flight campaign level recommendations that lead to revenue outcomes or increased customer satisfaction.
• Advocate for customers internally, and utilize internal resources, to drive customer success.
• Educate advertisers on performance metrics, category trends/approaches, and consumer insights using existing and/or customized insights.
• Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
• 3+ years of experience in digital advertising and client facing roles
• Bachelors degree in Economics, Marketing, Advertising, Statistics, Engineering or Business or equivalent work experience
• Proven track record of delivering revenue results and significantly contributing to customer success
• Strong inter-personal, team-working skills with experience developing customer relationships and influencing key decision-makers
• Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Have good judgement and use large datasets to solve problems that span business and technology
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize, to succeed in a fast-paced, ever-changing business
• Passion for always learning and developing new skills
• Located in or near an Amazon Advertising sales office, or able to relocate to one
• Able to travel to customer offices
• Experience in Omni-channel marketing, display, over-the-top (OTT), and search marketing
• Experience in e-commerce (sales or marketing)
• Experience working with clients in CPG, Fashion, Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Telecommunications, Hospitality, Financial Services, and/or Entertainment verticals
• Programmatic strategy and implementation experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.