|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
Sponsored Products and Sponsored Brands are cost-per-click (CPC) self-serve ad programs in the Amazon Advertising world. In support to the Amazon Advertising's business, we at Ad Success Team (AST) are building a group of energetic and highly motivated Account Specialists. As an Account specialist you will work with a portfolio of advertiser accounts and be responsible in helping them meet their advertising goals via opportunity identification and account optimization. Additionally, an Account Specialist also gets the opportunity of testing internal tools, gathering & sharing insights with the internal product and engineering teams.
To be successful in this role, you will be expected to use your analytical skills, help the advertisers in growing their existing business and develop new business opportunities. You will carry business goals and will be measured on key metrics aligned to the sales and account management teams' goals. You'll need to be- technically savvy with an interest in online advertising, good with data, well organized, able to multitask, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. You'll also need to be self-motivated to get on phone calls with advertisers to explain the optimization recommendations & the paths to resolution. Your commitment to the success of our advertising customers should be strong and you should have a proven record of exceeding on your goals.
• Bachelor's degree from top university.
• Fast learner.
• Have at least one year full-time working experience or solid internship experience.
• Enjoy communicating with different parties.
• Passion in online advertising industry.
• MBA in Digital Advertising or other related Master's degree.
• Experience in e-commerce or retail industry.
• Passion for online advertising with a track record of delivering outstanding results.
• Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations.
• Experience in data analysis, either professional experience or through your education.