|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Non-Tech||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Are you interested in an opportunity to apply your product management experience and expertise to define and build end to end Procure-to-Pay (P2P) industry leading product features and capabilities to delight a customer base? If so, Amazon's Finance Operations (FinOps) Accounts Payable (AP) team has the perfect role for you at the forefront of Amazon's growth within the Grocery industry and physical stores.
FinOps AP is looking for a Principal Product Manager with a strong record of delivering cross-functional technical solutions for product features and capabilities for external customers as well as internal operations. This leader will develop, own and manage the AP Physical Stores technical roadmap. This high-visibility role will require leading FinOps teams in defining technical solutions in collaboration with multiple business, supply chain and technical teams across the company.
The ideal candidate will have excellent product management, problem solving and communication skills and be able to effectively interact with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels. The candidate will be at ease dealing with ambiguity, have strong attention to detail, be motivated by a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, and be comfortable thinking big and diving deep. This means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives while staying on top of tactical execution, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
The candidate should have exceptional business judgement including financial acumen to quickly assess the viability of key decisions. You will be able to anticipate and make tradeoffs, as well as balance the business and customer needs versus technical constraints. You have the ability to write compelling business cases quantifying improvements in KPIs measuring customer experience and operational execution. The ability to work in a global matrix organization, across functions, and at all levels will be absolutely critical to success in this role.
• Define multiyear technology roadmap prioritizing products and operational capabilities to deliver P2P supply chain solutions for Amazon's rapidly growing Physical Stores and Grocery business.
• Clearly communicate roadmap vision and timelines to deliver core capabilities with associated customer or business benefits to Sr Leaders across business, operations and technical teams.
• Responsible for leading team in collecting and documenting product/business requirements and collaborating with technical teams on design options and trade-offs.
• Lead a cross functional team (Product Manager Tech, Business Analyst, Business Intelligence Engineer, Project Manager) in collaboration with upstream business, operations and technology teams to build integrated end to end P2P technical solutions.
• Deliver new and innovative capabilities in our P2P process enabling invoice ingestion, validation, and matching capabilities for new supply chain processes for Physical Stores and Grocery (ex: Vendor Managed Inventory, Store-In-Store, Variable Weight).
• Define internal operational tools and datasets to provide detailed insights to P2P process defects.
• Define technical solutions to eliminate process defects and enumerate benefits.
• Ensure products / technical solutions are delivering required functionality through acceptance testing, UAT and PVT, and manage post deployment enhancements.
• Measure and report on adoption and benefits derived from deployed technology.
• 8+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience in the full product development cycle from ideation, to gathering and documenting requirements, and working with technical teams in an Agile development environment.
• Demonstrated ability to document and quantify business case for technical investments illustrating operational benefits or defining measurable improvements to customer experience.
• Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple high-complexity projects.
• Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems, showing a track record of making business decisions using relevant data and insights.
• Ability to think both strategically and tactically; equally comfortable with long term planning and day to day progress tracking and execution.
• Ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units.
• MBA or Master's Degree in Business, Science, Engineering or Technology.
• 5+ years owning and developing a long term strategic technical roadmap.
• Experience delivering Procure to Pay technical solutions in the Grocery or Retail industry.
• Experience designing process or technical solutions using Design for 6 Sigma or Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges; strong analytical skills; and ability to present ideas to senior executives by way of exceptional verbal and written skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.