|Category||Customer Service||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Manager (CS Manager) to join our team in Seattle to develop, manage, and support a team of direct and indirect reports to support our customers. As a CSM, you will manage other leaders to ensure that Associates are adequately trained and supported. You will ensure that accuracy and standards are maintained and that risks and mitigation strategies are communicated across a globally distributed organization. You will own individual and team performance expectations and goals; provide individual coaching feedback sessions; maintaining and improving quality and throughput; and monitoring productivity to meet the goals. It will be expected of you to develop strong understanding of the space, so that you can developing a strategy (rethinking and creating) to provide world-class customer experience in a rapidly changing, complex and connected environment.
**This role is supporting cloud computing customers, so the individual will have to demonstrate a technology affinity to be successful.
Overall responsibilities include:
• Leading and developing a team of 6-10 front line managers or Individual Contributors; responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the team.
• Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with AWS (Amazon Web Services™) policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution.
• Achieving performance goals and objectives in order to meet customer promise expectations.
• Identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
• Developing and implementing process improvements to eliminate waste from the processes, and deliver exceptional customer service.
• Deep-diving into issues, escalations to resolve them in a timely manner, providing detailed, informative updates to the Customer Service leadership teams.
• Using self-drive to keep moving things forward even in the face of ambiguity and imperfect knowledge (avoid "analysis paralysis").
• Partnering with others to drive cross functional initiatives and ensure compliance with business policies.
• Identifying trends on issues impacting customer experience and proactively coming up with a plan of action to remove the roadblocks.
• Proven 4 + years Managerial experience in contact center.
• BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related fields.
• Demonstrated history delivering results in cross functional environments
• Knowledge of Six Sigma/Lean Processes
• Program Management Experience
• Exceptional skills in data manipulation and analysis
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Ability to be flexible in shift assignments and work areas.
• Proven ability to work in an ambiguous, internet-speed environment
• Strong verbal (speaking, listening, interpretation) and written communication skills.
• Experience in understanding performance metrics and developing them to measure progress against key performance indicators
• Ability to drive organizational change using sound reasoning backed up by relevant data in a well prepared business briefing
Amazon is a committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.