|Category||Supply Chain/Transportation Management||Job type||Full Time|
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. At Amazon, delivering great experiences for our customers is top priority and to this end, our team strives to make our processes robust enough to meet the high bar on customer experience both on quality and speed of delivery.
In transportation performance management, we improve customer experience through continuously optimizing the complex movements of goods to customers throughout Europe. As Senior Program Manager in the Performance Management team, you will manage a team of Program Managers for seamless and on-time implementation of EU wide large-scale programs / products that deliver a positive impact on our customers. This role will play an important role through the business planning process and will get exposure to senior leadership across the organization and within the broader Customer fulfilment organization in which we sit.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Identifying and helping to drive and tracking initiatives that improve the Customer Experience
• Guiding teams toward both short-term and longer term systemic changes.
• Enabling strategic service initiatives planning.
• Tracking processes that deliver customer experience for the network, identifying process defects and establishing governance mechanisms to track performance for the network.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to:
• Have a passion to optimize and solve for the Customer experience.
• Be able to define the objective function, resource their team appropriately and optimize where work flows
• Identify and analyze data to isolate issues, develop solutions, prioritize opportunities and drive network improvements
• Have a passion for continuously improving customer (internal and external) and the employee experience
• Have experience influencing and earning the trust of senior stakeholders and moving business teams to take action
• Possess flexibility and have a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced and highly ambiguous work environment.
• Provide direction to the team to execute and ensure mechanisms are implemented to track progress.
• Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have customer experience improvement as the top focus.
• Bachelors degree
• Transportation or Supply Chain experience, within a high-volume logistics, manufacturing or engineering environment, as well as Project Management experience.
• Experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, generate ideas, execute and measure success
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and demonstrated experience querying relational databases using SQL (or other query language), along with experience using large complex data sets to design models and scenarios.
• Master's level degree or higher preferred
• Strong leadership skills and experience managing people
• Proven track record of improving the end to value chain and experience designing advanced Supply Chain processes and implementing world class Supply Chain/Logistics tools
• Experience with performance metrics, process improvement and Lean techniques
If you need us to make any adjustments throughout the recruitment process due to a disability (including, but not limited to neurodiverse or mental health conditions), or any other health issue please let us know by contacting email@example.com.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.