|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Senior Product Manager - Technical, Listings
Are you looking for a role which allows you to invent the future of how many of our largest Selling Partners manage their businesses with Amazon? Do you like working in a start-up like environment with the opportunity to have a significant impact from day 1? Are you passionate about developing high quality products and rapidly scaling these products across the globe? If so, then keep reading as this could be the role for you.
The Amazon Selling Partner Listings Experience team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to be responsible for cross cutting initiatives that will impact all of the listing experiences, a set of tools that Selling Partners use to create and manage their listings worldwide. The ideal candidate will identify opportunities to grow available Amazon selection WW by optimizing existing and designing new products that our Selling Partners will love. You will have a strong background in owning the end-to-end product roadmap and understand how to prioritize between architecting scalable solutions and identifying quick wins where we can delight our customers today.
You will be responsible for creating a multi-year vision which will power a step-change in the selection Selling Partners on Amazon are able to offer to customers and to simplify the ongoing management of their day-to-day operations. You will own engaging with stakeholders, both within Amazon and within the wider Selling Partner community to understand customer needs and, working backwards from the multi-year vision you have built to drive prioritization of features and deliverables.
As Jeff Bezos says in his 2018 letter to shareholders "..And why were sellers able to grow so much faster than Amazon's own highly organized first-party sales organization? There isn't one answer, but we do know one extremely important part of the answer: We helped sellers compete against our first-party business by investing in and offering them the very best selling tools we could imagine and build."
We now looking to you to build the next generation of these tools. Come and join us!
Team and Role:
Amazon Selling Partner Listings Experience team provides the core technologies and user experiences that power the ability for all Selling Partners to create and manage their product listings on Amazon. In this role, you will be responsible for Product Management for cross cutting initiatives on the listing experiences that helps Selling Partners create and manage their listings worldwide. You will own understanding the difficulties Selling Partners on Amazon face when creating their listings, especially in bulk, and figuring out how to evolve our products to best meet their needs. The successful candidate will bring strong business judgement, and a track record of delivering world-class customer facing technical products.
• Own defining the multi-year strategy, vision and building the product roadmap for high volume listing products
• Owns driving technical product roadmap planning, issue resolution and execution
• Innovating on behalf of our Selling Partners to define the next generation of products which they will use for years to come
• Responsible for all investment, prioritization and trade-off discussions.
• Identify and measure product and business metrics to drive improvements and better understand our Customer's and Selling Partner's needs
• 6+ years of data-driven product management experience including solving large scale technical problems
• Experience building a compelling vision for a large and ambiguous space and working across diverse stakeholder groups to deliver against this vision
• Track record of managing product development cycles and working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize projects
• Strong deep dive and quantitative skills; ability to draw insights from data and develop metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills - ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences
• Comfortable working autonomously in a fast-paced, data-driven, and entrepreneurial environment
• Experience with Selling Partner experiences (Vendor or Seller Central)