|Category||Systems, Quality, & Security Engineering||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Ring is seeking a highly qualified, data-driven Security Engineer to join Ring's Insider Threat Security Program. In this role, you will work with Ring's incident response team, key business stakeholders, and service teams across the organization to build relevant threat models and execute telemetry ingestion and analytics strategies to detect, manage, and mitigate risk. The right candidate is highly motivated and dynamic with the keen ability to work outside the box and translate potential threat narratives into detection and mitigation results.
• Engage with key stakeholders and service teams to construct threat narratives and define detection and mitigation solutions.
• Analyze current security trends and coordinate responses as necessary across affected teams.
• Specify, design, build, and implement additional security utilities and tools to enhance monitoring, alerting, and protection capabilities of insider threat programs.
• Be part of an on-call rotation as needed.
• 3+ years of experience on a Security Operations team or in a Security Engineering Role.
• 3+ years of experience in a role maintaining and securing the confidentiality, integrity, or availability of critical systems with a focus on insider threat origin.
• 1+ years working within an AWS environment.
• 1+ years of Python experience.
• 3+ years of SIEM experience in Splunk Enterprise Security or a similar log aggregation and analysis tool.
• Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Security, or equivalent professional experience.
• AWS associate or professional certificate.
• Track record of building tools that are widely utilized in team environments.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic environment.
• Experience working with contact centers
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Proven track record of strong cross-team collaboration.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring's smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors App, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.