|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon Advertising is a fast-growing multi-billion-dollar business that includes digital advertising on desktop, mobile, and connected devices. Ads appear on Amazon and thousands of third-party sites.
Amazon Publisher Services (APS) helps publishers of all sizes to better monetize their content through effective advertising across devices and media channels. APS works with Amazon teams across the globe to solve complex problems for our customers. The result is better quality advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers. Our infrastructure supports millions of Internet users and handles billions of queries per day, all delivered in milliseconds.
The Sr. Supply Quality Manager will represent APS as the internal publisher supply quality expert and collaborate with internal policy teams, legal advisors and leadership when establishing policies and processes that provide operational controls to achieve supply quality compliance. The individual will excel at problem solving, managing escalations, collaborating and influencing a cross-functional team across the organization.
• Define and implement a scalable and effective compliance framework across APS to ensure ongoing compliance with industry supply quality standards
• Collaborate with internal teams to set clear operational processes to track, manage, and report on supply quality across APS
• Define and develop metrics, and create monitoring and reporting systems to benchmark supply quality progress
• Create internal and external communication plans and secure alignment and approvals from business stakeholders
• Serve as a policy expert and escalation point for internal and external customers, ensuring supply quality compliance standards
• Assess mechanisms to ensure these systems are effectively and measurably reducing supply quality risks
• 6+ years of experience in digital advertising and client facing roles with a focus on data analysis
• Experience with annual brand planning and media planning
• BA/BS degree
• Extremely detail-oriented with a strong background and affinity for creating operational processes
• Proven ability to manage multiple, cross-functional and competing priorities simultaneously
• Experience with policy development in the advertising technology industry
• Knowledge of industry standards and best practices related to digital advertising and supply quality
• Experience solving complex business problems
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; strong writing and verbal skills
• Demonstrated ability to identify, mitigate, and manage business risks and tradeoffs in a high-pressure environment
• Proven ability to model calm behavior in a crisis, drive consensus across teams and levels, and operate in ambiguity
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.