|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon is investing heavily in building a world-class Advertising business and the Media Planning Science team (MPSci) sits in one of the most strategic parts of this investment. We own science based products and Machine Learning algorithms that help advertisers set up the most efficient campaigns, as well as the APIs that expose our products to internal and external customers. Advertiser success is core to Amazon's growth. Our recommendations are backed by state of the art machine learning algorithms that help advertisers drive awareness, consideration, and purchase of their products by hundreds of millions of shoppers around the world. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented pace and constantly opening up new opportunities. Our goal is to leverage data, science, and engineering to build products that recommend to advertisers the optimal set of campaign parameters that can help them reach their objectives.
• You will be the sole owner of a new campaign set up optimization product that Advertisers around the world will embrace, providing them with recommendations (generated with the state of the art Machine learning algorithms) that optimizes their campaign performance.
• You will own the definition and development of this product, both in functionality and greater global adoption.
• You interact directly with our advertising customers, internal account teams and external partners as you define and shape the expanding vision of this key product.
• You will see first hand the impact this product has in meeting advertiser needs and will track increasing impact as you evolve it.
• 2+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
• 5+ years of technical product management, program management or engineering experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Familiarity with existing approaches for planning and measuring the impact of full funnel advertising campaigns
• PhD in computer science, Math, Physics or related field
• A track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Sharp analytical abilities and familiarity with SQL and Machine learning
• Excellent verbal and written communicating skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.