|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Ring is looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager to help develop and power solutions and services across internal and external teams, including third-party integrations. You will work closely with our team to plan and coordinate the execution of complex business needs, while simultaneously keeping your team focused on meeting their own commitments. You will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to develop products.
Program Managers at Ring must be capable of sorting through many competing priorities, defining processes that improve execution, championing engineering best practices, executing with agility, and succeeding in a complex and fast paced environment. As a Sr. Technical Program Manager, you will manage all system software aspects and cross-functional dependencies of product development and launch. Working on legacy products as well as managing and planning are part of this role's responsibilities. If that challenge excites you, then we'd like to talk to you.
What you'll do
• Collaborate with Business, Engineering, and other internal teams to solve business needs
• Own stakeholder relations, track and manage their progress, and respond to their requests
• Break down and convert business needs to actionable and trackable plans for development teams
• Work with remote and multi-site teams to deliver related system components
• Communicate regularly with senior management on status, risks, and change control
• Be expected to dive deep into the technical details of the program
• 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
• Master's or advanced technical degree
• 6+ years technical program management in a systems engineering field (software/hardware)
• 3+ years of experience with software development (SDLC)
• 2+ years of experience with defining projects, collecting requirements, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule and deploy features sets
• 2+ years of experience analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection
• Knowledge of computer architecture concepts
• Prior experience working or shipping connected IoT products
• Strong problem solving and negotiation skills to earn trust and influence teams
• Fluency with Atlassian SCM Suite (Confluence/JIRA)
• PMP and CSM certifications preferred
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring's smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors App, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visitwww.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.