|Category||Software Development||Job type||Full Time|
Come build the future of entertainment with us.
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching?
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies - all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels which they can cancel at anytime and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
The Living Room Client is chartered to design large scale applications to power the Prime Video viewed by a massive audience daily, and you will help bring customers streaming video view experience to a new level. You will work on the latest customer features and have opportunities to interact with teams inside and outside the organization, plus to work on a variety of video devices such as the game consoles, Internet-connected TVs, BD Players, set-top-boxes, and mobile devices.
As QAE you will be responsible for the contributing to the design and development of automated tools and other test investments that help maintain the quality of the Prime Video client. A successful candidate will have an established track record in launching highly available customer-facing services and experiences, deep technical ability, excellent project management skills, solid communication skills, an ability and desire to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, high creativity and, of course, a passion for bringing a world class entertainment experience to Amazon customers.
The primary goals of this team are to develop, deploy and maintain the Prime Video living room client, increase delivery efficiency, eliminate performance issues, UX regressions, and reduce manual operations and efforts.
• Experience in automation testing
• Experience in manual testing
• Experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Bachelor's Degree
• Solid understanding of software development fundamentals
• Proven technical experience in Quality Assurance and software testing
• A proven track record of software delivery through all phases of development
• A proven track record of hiring and developing engineers to become high performance teams
• Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Demonstrated track record for code quality, automation, and continuous deployment are just the way things get done
• Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
• Experience driving quality for highly available and large scale customer facing systems