|Category||Software Development||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Are you passionate about Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning? Are you eager to build out the platform as a service and scale the product for all Customer personas? Thrilled to be part of Amazon's AI organization that has been pioneering and shaping the world's AI technology? If you are someone who enjoys innovating, solving hard problems and working on the cutting edge of technology, come join ADS (Alexa Data Services) team! The ADS organization focuses on providing ground truth data to Alexa engineers and scientists to build and improve ML models and continue evolve Alexa experience for Amazon customers.
We are looking for SDE who is interested in taking ML platform for Alexa to next level. Come challenge yourself in our team-oriented atmosphere, and watch yourself grow with one of the fastest growing areas of Amazon. The ideal candidate will be passionate about simple and elegant software solutions, customer-centric products, and utilizing agile development processes.
• Define, design, and implement services that support new Alexa initiatives.
• Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes that meet requirements for functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development goals and principles.
• Effectively collaborate in a fast paced environment with multiple teams in a large organization (software development, QA, Project/Release Management, Build and Release, etc).
This will be great role for a L6 who wants to try something different in their career. This is an ambiguous space with small teams and big impact. Open for high performing SDE3s who are looking to change roles from SDE to SDM.
• BS Computer Science or equivalent
• 1+ years experience designing, developing and delivering software.
• Knowledge of Unix/Linux, C++ or Java, OO and Service Oriented Architecture.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• A deep understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time.
• Experience in AI systems though not required.