|Category||Software Development||Job type||Part Time|
Annapurna Labs is a semiconductor company established by semiconductor industry veterans and is now part of Amazon Web Services . We are developing leading edge products, manufactured on leading edge technologies. We offer a dynamic, open, teamwork environment operating at high pace mode. Join us and become part of the early elite team, working on new disruptive system architectures.
We are growing and we are hiring people who are inspired by the opportunity to define and build the next generation semiconductor platform.
We are looking for a student to develop automatic tests.
• Education: Computer science or information systems student
• Programming Language: Python
• Operating systems: Working knowledge in Linux
• Familiar with x86 (Intel) Server architecture/debug/environment
• Familiar with networking (switching/routing)
• Shell scripting experience
• Pytest experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability