|Category||Solutions Architect||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Are you an experienced Solutions Architecture (SA) who wants to support AWS customers and partners from North America to extend their success globally? Are you good at customer executive communication, finding best practices, building new solutions and scaling them across a large global organization? We are looking for a seasoned SA to support "Global-to-China" business development. These include efforts such as help customers to understand the cloud regulations and data security laws, developing and managing technical solutions that allow customers to use AWS services in China effectively and compliantly, or, support ISV and SI partners to sell their products and land their services with AWS in China. The successful candidate will be an experienced solutions architect with depth in network and security, a keen sense of opportunity identification and pursuit, and a penchant for normalizing activities through the influence of others.
We need a highly passionate expert with infrastructure and application architecture to join us. You will work with Business Development, Product, Support, Professional Service and Marketing teams from both North America and China on key customers and partners' engagement. You will enable AWS internal expertise and solve customers' problems locally, define and build the mechanisms to scale our knowledge and practice to modernization "Global-to-China" support. Your knowledge of these technologies and AWS services will help customers migrate and modernize cloud architectures at an accelerated pace and at scale.
Roles & Responsibilities
• You are responsible for partnering with local domain experts across the globe to identify the most critical technologies and solutions, leveraging legacy use-cases, including software solutions and best-practices architectures, to guide North America based customers and partners to extend business into China and use AWS services
• Work as key player and technical expertise in the International Business Development team and collaborate with the broader AWS teams from sales, marketing, product and services to jointly build "Global-to-China" momentum
• Manage internal global team trainings, lead and support customer/partner executive meetings and workshops
• Represent AWS to present technical topics on customer and partner facing industrial and commercial events
Create digital content including white paper, FAQ, blog, user guide, case studies, presentations and provide technical input and validation support to relevant digital content creation to support Global-to-China business
• 10+ years of experience in cloud service as technical support, migration, DevOps, application development and integration, network management
• Technical degree highly desired, or equivalent background
• Deep knowledge on all AWS services with AWS Solution Architecture Certification
• Passionate on new things and able to learn quick
• Proven success managing customer relationships with executive and key stakeholders, good business insight on top of technical skill and knowledge
• Demonstrate the ability to think strategically and long-term about the needs of global businesses, financial implications, security consideration, IP protection, and are deeply familiar with complex IT environments (enterprise workloads and applications, on-premise provision, migration methodology, network performance optimization, etc.)
Demonstrate thought leadership in the international business development support, and credibly represent AWS at Global industry events, conferences, symposiums, etc.
• Right candidates will be curious on new technologies and a quick learner with technical knowledge of enterprise applications, platforms, and data ecosystem, and the ability to go deep on technical aspects to understand current and future
• You must be a good team player and able to work effectively across AWS internal teams and external organizations with customers, SIs and ISVs
• Good documentation skills and consistently demonstrated success developing and delivering customer oriented digital content and deliverables
• Strong verbal and written communications skills, good presenter on AWS technical and benefits for customers' technical leaders and executives including legal and InfoSec
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age