|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon Subscribe and Save (SnS) is seeking an experienced product leader to own SnS' product strategy for its Business to Business (B2B) customers by defining and building features that improve the quality, breadth and discount levels of our product assortment, increase the reliability of our subscriptions, and ultimately build trust with business customers. SnS's vision is to be the most valued and trusted reorder program for B2B customers across the world, improving Customers' lives by saving them time and money. SnS is growing rapidly, and we are expanding the program across new technologies and Customer needs. Millions of Customers depend on SnS today, and the features you build will enable SnS to serve hundreds of thousands of businesses worldwide.
As a Principal Product Manager - Tech, you will champion the unique needs and opportunities for expansion into B2B customer segments, define the long-term vision and roadmap features to help streamline business customer reordering on Amazon. These features will range from customer experience (CX) innovation, Selection management strategy, Selling partner experience and improvements to machine learning models that serve as inputs for Selection and customer recommendations. We own the end-to-end customer experience, from discovery of SnS on Amazon.com all the way to package delivery. As a result, SnS Product Managers build features across the full Amazon.com shopping journey, giving you exposure to many different customer problems and software platforms. These improvements directly impact the SnS B2B Customer experience, improving the quality, breadth and discount levels of our product assortment, increasing the reliability of our subscriptions, and ultimately building trust with Customers. You will work with a dedicated team of SnS Software Engineers, User Experience Designers, Business Intelligence Engineers, and Data Scientists who will help bring your ideas to life.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong product management background, demonstrate a passion for working on behalf of Customers, have a track record of partnering with engineering teams to deliver large-scale projects, have experience in making prioritization decisions, and have the ability to operate independently and autonomously. This candidate will be able to navigate ambiguity and set a clear vision for how to build an SnS experience that Business Customers love.
Business customers are shifting their purchases of everyday business essentials online and are increasingly relying on product subscription services in the process. SnS is at the forefront of both of these trends - come join us in simplifying the shopping experience for Business customers around the world.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• 8+ years of product, program or engineering experience.
• 5+ years of experience owning the end-to-end product development lifecycle across multiple technology teams.
• Experience leading engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills: ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes, and make prioritization decisions.
• Customer Obsession: a proven track record of owning and delivering innovative experiences to customers.
• Bachelor's degree.
• MBA degree.
• SQL proficiency.
• Technical fluency: ability to understand, discuss, and challenge architectural concepts, tradeoffs, and new opportunities with technical team members.
• Excels at delivering results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
• Bias for Action: able to manage multiple projects and priorities.
• Think Big: loves to challenge status quo and reinvent on behalf of our Customers.
• Insists on highest standards: drive processes to set and exceed a high bar for Customer experience.