|Category||Business & Merchant Development||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon Sidewalk is a new long-term effort to help devices work better. Operated by Amazon at no additional cost to customers, Sidewalk can help simplify new device setup, extend the low-bandwidth working range of devices, and help devices stay online even if they are outside the range of their home wifi. In the future, Sidewalk will support a range of experiences from using Sidewalk-enabled devices to help find pets or valuables, to smart security and lighting, to diagnostics for appliances and tools. You can take the IOT space to a whole new level!
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Lead the development and communication of the long term strategic Sidewalk global plans
* Create and lead partnerships with other Amazon and external organizations.
* Serve as a key member of the Leadership team in developing growth strategies for specific markets.
* Understanding of the technical requirements of our engineering teams and negotiation of a deal that solves the requirements as well as the business objectives.
* Preparation and presentation of summaries to the senior management team
• BA or BS degree
• 10+ years of experience leading business development
• 7+ years of expereince in negotiation and partner/business development and/or program/product management experience on large-scale business
• MBA and/or MEng Degrees
• Be passionate to grow, learn and demonstrate know-how about the IOT world
• 10+ years of experience leading geographically dispersed teams
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//