|Category||Customer Service||Job type||Full Time|
Kindle Direct Publishing is Amazon's e-book publishing division launched in November 2007, concurrently with the first Amazon Kindle device. Amazon launched Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) to be used by authors and publishers, to independently publish their books directly to the Kindle Store
About the Role
The Customer Support Analyst serves as the primary level of support for KDP users providing timely and accurate operational assistance. You will communicate with customers by mail, and phone while utilizing a variety of tools to navigate accounts, research, and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fast-paced environment. A Customer Support Analyst is expected to address customer pain points, provide process improvements, and develop internal documentation, all while adhering to service level agreements for contact channels.
This is not a virtual position. Due to the current COVID-19 regulations, if selected for this role, all necessary equipment will be provided for you to work from home. Once regulations are lifted, you will be required to continue working from our offices located in Gardens, Cape Town SA.
• Fluent in Spanish and English in written and verbal communication
• 1-2 years of work experience in a Customer Service or Contact Centre environment.
• High School Diploma OR relevant NQF level qualification
• Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Previous Amazon Customer Service experience
• Comfort and experience with the use of technical and payment tools/systems
• Experience working with KPIs and SLAs
• Ability to work in teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures.
• Ability to work in changing environment
• Prior experience in process improvement initiatives or Six Sigma