|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
Amazon Web Services is seeking a dynamic and motivated Paired Sales Representative to join our growing Federal Government sales team.
The Paired Sales Representative will be chartered with developing and managing a sales pipeline, a mix of large and small customer accounts while executing sales strategies to secure deals that will exceed account acquisition and revenue goals.
Specifically the individual will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with key influence and decision makers within the executive teams of prospective accounts, along with Internal stakeholders and cross functional teams to create and present compelling amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Drive adoption in a defined set of accounts to meet or exceed revenue targets
Develop and execute against a strategic plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business in untapped customers
Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically
Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS
Analyze sales/metrics data from your accounts to help evolve your strategy
Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement
Work with AWS partners to manage joint selling opportunities
Assist customers in identifying use cases for priority adoption of Amazon Web Services as well as best practices implementations
Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
• Excellent communication and writing skill with the ability to be both technical and analytical. Possess 5+ years of business development or account management experience preferably with experience selling to public sector market segments.
• Must have a good understanding of government procurement and education contract vehicles.
• Relevant technical knowledge is helpful, such as: database systems, core distributed computing concepts, fundamentals of cloud computing and virtualization, storage systems with ability to go deep enough on technical aspects to differentiate between varied data storage services.
• A demonstrable capability in understanding the financial and operational aspects of a 'for-profit' organisation is essential.
• An understanding of the Public Sector, either directly or through a partner who's predominant customers are Public Sector customers.
• Working knowledge of software development practices and data center / infrastructure / networking technologies.