|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Non-Tech||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon's C2S2 (Consumer Customer Services Support) business is seeking an experienced Program Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will be a key member of the Global Project Delivery team. You will be responsible for driving high-visibility customer and associate impacting projects that will directly impact the customer experience. You must be an experienced Program Manager who has owned and delivered complex change management and expansion projects preferably within the customer service sector. You will be comfortable in a fast-paced multi-tasked environment, with the ability to define, design and drive the projects vision and roadmap. An expert collaborator you will be comfortable to negotiate with key business partners and teams across multi-functions to gain alignment on project vision and key deliverables and will have ultimate responsibility for all aspects of the projects execution and business partner relationships.
• Define the direction for the projects in scope and gain consensus and clear alignment at all levels as appropriate across Amazon's business teams.
• Interact with cross-disciplinary and cross functional teams like Customer Service Operations, Retail, and Transportation, software development and IT to design the projects standard operational procedures, processes and technical requirements.
• Define, prioritize and plan the projects that need to be implemented to execute on the process and technical requirements.
• Schedule, secure resources and manage cross functional teams to deliver to these projects.
• Monitor the execution and ensure the delivery of projects is to an appropriate level of quality, ensuring the overall integrity of the initiative.
• Monitor the projects overall progress; anticipate risks, resolve issues and initiate corrective action as appropriate.
• Manage the dependencies and the interfaces between projects and negotiate the trade-offs needed.
• Provide overall stakeholder management and project progress reporting on a regular basis.
• Where applicable manage and oversee third party contributions to the project.
• End to end responsibility for the projects execution and success.
• Ability to manage projects across regions and in different time zones.
• 4+ years of experience in Project Management OR 3+ years of experience in Program Management
• Experience in a Customer Service or Outsource service environment
• Experience delivering large scale complex cross-functional change projects
• PMP certified or equivalent project management certification.
• Practiced working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.