|Category||Solutions Architect||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
|City||Virtual Location - California|
The AWS Global Professional Services HCLS ( Healthcare & Life Sciences) team works with our largest enterprise customers to operationalize the shared responsibility model as they migrate to the cloud. Are you a HCLS Security & Compliance leader who can address the challenges of migrating regulated systems and workloads to the cloud? Are you skilled at helping executives address their enterprise risk management & compliance requirements using highly scalable computing architectures? Do you have broad technical skills and experience to deliver cloud technologies and infrastructure solutions?
AWS consultants collaborate with customers and partners to address concerns around security and compliance, performance, scale, availability and manageability. They advise customers on migrating existing systems and building new systems using the full range of AWS services. They also assist with the non-technical change management work on policies, processes and people changes.
The ideal candidates should be an innovative security/compliance professional with deep LS(Life Sciences) technical expertise in R&D and Manufacturing who has the ability to handle a wide range of compliance requirements, is willing to dive in to the details, can translate those requirements into scalable solutions, and is able to communicate at all levels within an organization. They will be fast learners and serve as trusted advisors for our customer's architects and IT leaders. They will collaborate with multiple AWS engineering teams to introduce and refine new platform services for the largest LS enterprises.
• Engage customers - collaborate with sales leaders and engineering teams to drive design wins and platform adoption for LS customers on the AWS platform.
• Delivery Excellence- Engagements will require working to resolve GxP/HIPAA compliance questions and to understand how to manage risk and achieve compliance while operating in the AWS Cloud through deep dive discussions, strategic presentations/recommendations, and hands on demonstrations of automating compliance in the AWS environment.
• Insights - Work with AWS engineering, support and business teams to convey partner and customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps.
• Be a customer advocate - Work with AWS engineering teams to convey deep technical requirements from partner and enterprise customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps.
• Business value - lead high quality delivery of a variety of deeply technical engagements with partners and enterprise customers in the LS commercial and public sectors, enabling breakthrough business outcomes for customers. Our Consultants work with enterprise customers locally, regionally and potentially domestically. As such, Consultants will be required to travel to client locations to sell and deliver professional services as needed.
• 10+ years in life sciences R&D, Manufacturing, GxP Compliance, 21 CFR Part 11, Computer System Validation (CSV), or related fields.
• 5+ years experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, data privacy, or security controls.
• Experience advising customers on architectures meeting industry standards such as ISO 27001, GxP, HIPAA, GDPR, and NIST/DoD frameworks.
• 5+ years in professional services or consulting in re-engineering of core processes to optimize the value chain
• Expertise with cloud risk assessment, Installation Qualification(IQ), Operational Qualification(OQ) and Performance Qualification(PQ).
• 2+ years cloud computing experience including leading cloud transformation and high-level architecture
• Bacherlors of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Biotechnology, or related field
• Masters of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Biotechnology, or related field
• Security & Compliance Management experience
• Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman) and identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets
• Experience with enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL)
• Experience designing, building, and operating global IT processes and infrastructures
• Experience with relevant technologies such as Data Lake, SAP Migration, IoT, AI/ML etc.
• Active AWS certifications