|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon Advertising is looking for Associate Account Managers to drive the success and continued growth of our business. This role is for persistent candidates who are passionate about making effective and analytically driven marketing decisions. The ideal candidate has a history of accomplishing goals and exceeding deliverables. They are a strong analytical thinker and problem solver who thrives in fast-paced, dynamic environments. They are a communicator, effective listener, and project manager who is able to balance multiple and often conflicting priorities. To be successful you will not only dive deep into data to understand trends, you will clearly communicate the "why" behind results and make actionable recommendations to internal and external partners. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about our advertising solutions and how these drive the overall Amazon business.
Interested in advertising? Interested in advertising at Amazon?
Amazon Advertising is recruiting for their Associate Account Manager program. Through the course of this highly visible six-month program, you will learn about the digital advertising industry and how it relates to a dynamic ecommerce environment. You'll receive training and coaching from some of the most innovative minds in the industry, develop Amazon business acumen, and be responsible for deliverables on your accounts. Upon graduation, you will make an immediate impact through ownership of a book of business within digital advertising at Amazon. This is an exciting professional development opportunity in one of the fastest growing businesses at Amazon.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Become a knowledgeable partner on Amazon Advertising solutions
• Perform data analysis to deliver actionable recommendations that effect short term / long term digital media strategy
• Prioritize and deliver timely, high quality work
• Ability to deliver the highest level customer service to our clients
• Educate advertisers on performance metrics and how to accomplish greater results on Amazon
• Develop annual brand, media, and campaign strategies for growth based on overall advertiser goals/objectives
• Evaluate KPIs and optimize campaign performance using a data driven approach
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
• Experience with Microsoft Excel
• Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
• Work, internship or other leadership experience in a professional comparable environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to impact others internally and external
• An ability to analyze quantitatively, and problem-solve
• Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment