|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon Web Services (\"AWS\") enables customers of all sizes to run their business on Amazon's industry-leading cloud computing infrastructure. We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to own a portfolio of programs to help the Americas Solutions Architecture (SA) team scale and deliver greater impact for our customers. This leader will help define the strategy, plan the implementation, drive execution and communicate results for the programs in their portfolio.
In this role, you will roll-up your sleeves, work directly with the models/data, collaborate across functional teams, as well as think long term and see around corners. You are passionate about the impact you deliver, detail-oriented, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving abilities. You have superb communication skills, outstanding analytic insight, and you are a strong advocate for your customers. You drive towards simple, scalable solutions to solve difficult problems, and you can communicate complex analytical results with clear, easy to understand language.
Here are some top qualities we are looking for:
Enjoy creating and managing programs to achieve great impact. You will have a passion for developing tools and processes to enable technical experts to efficiently engage with a diverse and challenging set of customers to deliver long term business impact. You are also the trusted partner to help tell the full story of the best practices learned and impact delivered using both quantitative and qualitative data.
Broad experience in technical project/program management methodologies. You have thought leadership on best practices for program management, and will have successfully deployed highly strategic and visible initiatives in fast-paced, technical organizations.
• BA/BS or equivalent is required
• 5+ years of experience in program management and operations functions or similar responsibilities supporting a mid-to-large scale multi-geographical high-tech Organization.
• Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to lead initiatives, including defining, implementing and reporting on progress and business impact.
• Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations.
• Excellent cross group collaboration skills.
• Deep experience of Microsoft Office Suite (extensive knowledge of Excel required)
• PMP Certification or similar.
• MBA or other relevant advanced degrees.
• Deep analytical skills to derive insight and action from multiple data sources and create dashboards using Salesforce.com, Amazon Quicksight and Tableau.
• Excellent business judgment, with proven ability to influence others.
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting actionable insights to executive management.
• Detail oriented and able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization.
• Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, efficient and effective in ambiguous situations.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation