|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Non-Tech||Job type||Full Time|
PLEASE APPLY ONLY WITH YOUR CV IN ENGLISH
The Last Mile team within Amazon Logistics is looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager to coordinate Amazon's logistics vehicle deployment capabilities in Europe (Last Mile for Last Mile). At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. One experience that we're constantly improving is how we fulfill and deliver orders right to the customer's doorstep. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class delivery experiences through the introduction of innovative new products and services in the Last Mile Delivery space. This is an interesting opportunity to have a key role in the rapidly growing Amazon Logistics organization. The Last Mile initiative is a highly visible program (internally and with our customers).
The Senior Program Manager, Last Mile will be responsible for coordinating the upfitting and deployment of our EU commercial vehicle fleet from the order placement to the final distribution. You will liaise with senior stakeholders from our fleet management partners and other supply chain partners to ensure the timely and effective deployment of our EU commercial vehicle fleet. You need to be comfortable handling highly complex relationships with external parties and coordinating multiple internal Amazon teams to achieve your goals. An ideal candidate will be analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work with limited supervision under time constraints to meet deadlines. The candidate will have proven experience in taking on end-to-end ownership, fleet management, quality assurance in the automotive industry (ideally with commercial vehicles) and effectively delivering results in a ever-growing and progressive business environment.
Some of the key job functions of the Senior Program Manager, Last Mile are:
• Responsible for ensuring bar raising deployment experience for Amazon's delivery service providers (DSPs)
• Is capable of taking accountability and directing planning, resolution and execution.
• Can autonomously develop and align standards to deploy vehicles on-time and to specification, while accounting for the flexibility needs of our fleet operations teams.
• Is comfortable agile supply chain partners on timelines, quality of service and other potential bottlenecks.
• Responsible for delivering the key metrics - program performance, program growth, on-time execution and quality assurance. Including the ability to aggregate information and to present key information to internal and external stakeholders.
• Solid ownership and bias for action; ability to internalize goals and work with limited supervision to create appropriate action plans for those goals.
• Great analytical orientation; comfort using databases and analytical tools and making data-based decisions.
• Think out of the box solutions and implement innovative ideas to improve delivery experience
• Bachelor's degree or higher.
• Solid experience handling complex programs. Ideally in the automotive sector, in the areas of fleet management, quality assurance in fleet deployments or related fields.
• Experience in aggregating information and communicating effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal
• MBA or Masters in engineering
• Proven ability to organize complex supply chain programs with multiple internal and external actors.
• A record of accomplishment in delivering results in a scrappy, ever-growing environment.
• A history of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
• Fluency in one or more European languages will be a plus