|Category||Software Development||Job type||Full Time|
Come join Amazon Key for Business team and help drive the transformation of our customer delivery experience at scale. Key for Business, our patented building access technology, supports Amazon Last Mile in the US.
We are actively seeking a motivated and multi-talented individual who is
passionate about building software products with a strong emphasis on design, quality, performance and customer satisfaction. The individual should have sufficient knowledge and understanding of how to optimize teams, process and performance to succeed in a start-up can-do environment.
A successful Software Engineering Manager, Software Development should be highly autonomous with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements, and effectively prioritize program deliverables. If you can communicate clearly and love to lead engineering teams to build large-scale innovative software products - then come join us in making history!
• 7+ years of relevant engineering experience
• 3+ years of people management experience, managing engineers
• Experience in partnering with product and program management teams
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of development experience in enterprise and/or and consumer products
• 5+ years of engineering management experience
• Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
• Proven track record of managing engineering teams of up to 10-15 people and delivering high quality software
• Knowledge of software engineering best practices & SDLC. Ability to insist on higher standards, including architecture, code reviews, build process, CI/CD, testing, and operations
• Ability to analyze business goals and drive the team accordingly to build/design software to meet the goals
• Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Interest and curiosity to work with the business, hardware, and operations team to uncover customer needs and aspiration
• Strong business and technical acumen
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//