|Category||Systems, Quality, & Security Engineering||Job type||Full Time|
We are creating a new team to start a confidential project with high visibility and strategic importance to Amazon. We are seeking self-motivated, innovative and result-oriented Quality Assurance Engineers to build and own software systems and products for this new initiative. In this project, we will tackle some of the cutting-edge problems of software architecture design in the eCommerce fulfillment and supply chain domain. You will be one of founding members of this team that will enable millions of stores to deliver omni-channel experience to our customers, and also build tools that will empower these sellers to be successful in their offline businesses.
This role requires deep technical expertise, excellent leadership principles and ability to hit the ground running. You will be responsible for testing complex problems, front end and backend services that can scale to millions of requests and deployed globally delivering an exceptional customer experience. As innovators we embrace new technology, you will be empowered to choose the right, highly scalable and available technology to solve complex problems.
If you are a self-starter, someone that approaches complex business questions with data and curiosity, and enjoys designing and building highly distributed systems that can scale, come join us!
• 1+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Experience in manual testing
• Experience in automation testing
• Bachelor's Degree
• Excellent QA aptitude and ability to drive process improvements
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
• Ability to write test plans and test strategy documents
• Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyze data
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail, including the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
• Experience in testing systems built on three tier architecture and web technologies
• Experience in using APIs and Web Services for testing service oriented architecture