|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Do you want to join a team of creative and talented engineers, product managers, and solutions architects who are building and operating a world class high-performance storage service? The Amazon FSx team is growing fast and we need your help to facilitate the explosive growth in file storage - across both cloud-native and traditional enterprise data!
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a dynamic and rapidly growing business within Amazon, with over a million active customers in 190 countries around the world. AWS's code serves millions of requests per second and it does so with sub-second latency and in a fault tolerant manner. Launched at Re:Invent in November 2018, Amazon FSx provides scalable, high-performance cloud storage for applications that work with massive amounts of data: business applications, machine learning, high performance computing, and media processing. Positioned for the explosive growth in data, we have huge expectations for the service, and we're just getting started.
As a Senior Product Manager, you own the customer experience and you drive the new service's growth and business results. You will:
• Define the customer experience, product features, and business model for the new service
• Find opportunities to innovate on behalf of our customers, building business cases and designing features related to these opportunities
• Drive our go-to-market approach, including pricing, marketing, and sales force engagement
• Measure and analyze all aspects of the business
• Identify and drive operational improvements and cost reductions
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. Most days, our entire team is co-located in the Boston or NYC offices, but we're also flexible when people need to work from home. We generally keep core in-office hours from 10am to 4pm. About half of us come in earlier and the other half of us stay later.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new team members. Our team has a broad mix of experience levels and Amazon tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
We're looking for a new member of the leadership team who is enthusiastic, empathetic, curious, motivated, reliable, and able to work effectively with a diverse team of peers; someone who will help us amplify the positive & inclusive team culture we've been building.
• BS in Computer Science or a related engineering field
• 5+ years of product experience, preferably with large scale enterprise,service based business experience
• 3+ years of product leadership, management experience in a customer facing role
• Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us