|Category||Supply Chain/Transportation Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon's Sub-Same Day (SSD) delivery program is designed to get customers their stuff as quickly as possible - currently in as quickly as five hours. With ultra-fast delivery becoming increasingly important, we are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager, Sales & Operations Planning to operate, optimize and scale the SSD Supply Chain to support continued expansion of the business.
In this role, you will use analytical, technical, program management, and operations management skills to operate the supply chain in close coordination with partner teams across Amazon. Through high performance execution, you will find opportunities to further optimize Amazon's world-class logistics infrastructure and adapt it to meet the unique challenges of the ultra-fast delivery business. You will identify opportunities to improve the customer experience while reducing the cost of fulfillment. You will own creating new initiatives, scaling existing processes, and optimizing daily execution to support rapid growth of the business. You must have expereince with being able to navigate, lead and deliver results in an ambiguous environment.
Key job responsibilities include:
• Owning network planning / S&OP and execution as aligned to our overall growth and expansion strategy.
• Working with Business, Finance, Tech and Operations partners to lead the roadmap for instock, cost, volume, and speed optimization initiatives.
• Writing documents to align on optimization initiatives with senior leadership.
• Building analytical models to drive supply chain decision-making.
• Representing SSD in key stakeholder meetings across Amazon.
• Bachelor's degree
• 3+ years' relevant experience in supply chain, operations, transportation, or a related field.
• 2+ years' relevant experience in Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP).
• Experience leading projects with multiple stakeholders.
• Analytical experience including experience with SQL.
• MBA or Master's Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or a related field.
• Strong data analysis and problem solving skills.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and influence at various levels without direct authority.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.