|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
Sponsored Products is a key CPC advertising program in Amazon. In support of the Sponsored Products business, we are a team of energetic and highly talented account managers. An account manager will work with a portfolio of accounts directly or through sales teams to help advertisers meet their advertising goals. An account manager's expertise also gives insight to recommend product and system improvements to our engineering teams.
To be successful in this role, you will use your knowledge of the online media & analytical skills to help the advertisers grow their existing business as well as develop new business opportunities. You have exemplary stakeholder management and communication skills, helping you work across global locations. You will carry business goals and will be measured on key metrics aligned to the sales and account management teams' goals.
You'll need to be technically savvy with an interest in online advertising, extremely good with numbers, well organized, able to multitask with excellent communication skills, and you should be able to clearly explain issues & the paths to resolution quickly and succinctly. Your commitment to the success of our advertising customers should be strong and you should have a proven record of exceeding on your goals in the Ad Success Team
- Analyze accounts to provide custom advertising solutions for advertisers to increase efficiency and meet advertiser KPIs.
- Partner closely with our global Sales to deliver towards business goals, and build a strong understanding of digital advertising ecosystem.
- Flawlessly execute end-to-end campaigns, liaising with key internal and external stakeholders, while communicating campaign progress and applying learning in future campaigns.
Base pay for this position is 1.300 EUR and there are further pay components within the total compensation
• Bachelor's degree in a business discipline.
• Must be proficient in German in respect to writing, reading speaking and communicating
• Previous experience in advertising
• Must be certified on Google Ad words or should be a certified professional on Bing Ads.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Flexible to work in rotational shifts.
• Advanced computer literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications - Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in the online advertising space - MBA or other related Master's degree. - Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations 0 Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously - Experience in data analysis, either professional experience or through your education - Proven success in customer support / account management.