|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Come join Amazon S3, the industry's first and largest cloud storage provider, and one of the most interesting distributed systems on the planet. We are a collaborative team of creative and passionate product managers, working with customers to design and build the technology that powers applications that you love like Airbnb, Netflix, Uber, and many more.
We are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to help define new features and solutions for S3 customers. You'll thrive in this role if you love learning about complex systems, love working with technical teams, are inspired by the idea of inventing new solutions on behalf of customers, and have a persistent desire to improve how things are done.
Our team works together to provide work/life balance for all team members. We recognize that the circumstances of our team members vary, and we balance work across the team so that we're all able to maintain high standards on behalf of our customers, while at the same time allowing for rich and happy personal lives. The S3 PM on-call rotation does not typically require work outside of business hours, and business travel is rarely required.
Our team is made up of Product Managers in all stages of their career, from new PMs fresh out of college, to 15-year industry veterans. We work and train together so that we are always learning from one another, and we celebrate and support the career progression of our team members.
We foster an inclusive team culture, and believe that diversity is an invaluable asset for any team. As Product Managers we represent the voices of customers from around the world on the S3 team, and we strive to ensure that our team reflects the diversity of the customers that we interact with and represent.
• 5+ years product management and/or leadership experience in a technology context
• Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
• Proven track record of delivering results for large, cross-functional initiatives while managing multiple competing priorities
• Experience defining customer requirements for complex products or systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor's degree required
• An MBA is a nice to have
• Experience with enterprise customers and products is a nice to have
• Storage industry experience is a nice to have
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us