|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
There are petabytes of stored around the world, and we want to ensure that our customers sleep soundly at night knowing that their is securely protected from unexpected loss, corruption, and bad actors. AWS Backup is a fully managed solution that makes it easy to centralize and automate backing up application . We are building a backup management service that can scale without limits, allowing customers to backup their across thousands of accounts and getting reports on all their backed up resources. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the pioneer and recognized leader in the Cloud. Our web services provide a platform for IT infrastructure that is used by hundreds of thousands of developers and businesses around the world. These customers range from start-ups to leading web companies to Global 500 companies in financial services, healthcare, and technology.
We are looking for a Product who will work closely with senior leaders to business targets and resource requirements, influences our long-term technical and business strategy, helps us hire talented team of engineers and ultimately enables us to deliver innovative and operationally sound solutions rapidly. In this role you will be responsible for thinking big, setting direction and priorities, driving definitions, delivering results, growing customer adoption, and ensuring we exceed all customer expectations.
Inclusive Team Culture
You should be excited about working with a world-class team that welcomes, celebrates, and leverages a diverse set of backgrounds and skillsets to deliver results. Delivering results through others is a responsibility in this role, and doing so in a way that builds on our inclusive culture is key to our long term success. We also believe in being , respectful and collaborative; our success lies in engineers helping each other.
The team believes in life beyond work, so we support flexible hours and working from home as needed. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing team and help shape a critical application needed by businesses all around the world.
• 3+ years of product experience, preferably with large scale enterprise / service-based business experience
• 3+ years of product leadership / management experience in a customer facing role
• Proven success in delivering technology products/services in a growth environment
• Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills
• BA/BS required; BS in Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics plus MBA preferred
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
• Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.