|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Are you passionate about having an impact on a global scale? Come and help us delight millions of Selling Partners across the world as we provide communications and recommendations that support them to grow their businesses on Amazon.com.
The Selling Partner Insights and Engagement group manages Amazon's Seller Central and Vendor Central homepages, and an omni-channel communications product designed to maximize the value our selling partners get from recommendations we communicate. Our vision is simple, we seek to provide the right information, at the right time, in the right place to support Selling Partners to Grow.
We are now seeking an exceptional Senior Product Manager to help us drive this vision by making the partner team onboarding process simpler through the creation of low-friction technology for internal stakeholders to communicate and engage with our Selling Partners. Working side by side with a team of software developers, as the Senior PM, you will have full autonomy over a portfolio of products and features, where you will own the vision, roadmap, and delivery of experiences that delight your customers.
This is an exciting and varied position with a high level of scope and visibility. Day to day, you will be challenged by a range of complex problems to solve where you may find yourself researching trends, providing requirements and direction for product delivery teams, and diving into the feasibility of new products and features for the future.
To be part of our journey, you must have exceptional problem solving skills, great business judgment, and demonstrated experience forging your way through ambiguous problem spaces to clear blockers and provide clarity for technical teams. You will be all about the customer, able to really advocate for their needs, and may also have a passion for omni-channel optimization and large scale automated communication technologies.
If this sounds like you, and you are ready for your next opportunity to grow your career...reach out to us below for a chat...we'd love to hear from you.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product management that includes building and launching technology-based products
• Strong oral and written communication skills, with a proven ability to influence others
• Experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
• Curiosity to dive deep into Amazon's suite of technical products and commitment to learning and expanding technical knowledge
• Experience in a fast-paced dynamic sometimes ambiguous environment
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities
• MBA or relevant graduate degree
• Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
• Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define the right business strategy and develop the product roadmap to deliver it, even in the face of ambiguity
• Experience working with constrained resources and an ability to think creatively on how to accomplish the job